background

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Card Marathon is Coming!

The most popular workshop I offer is my 20 Card Marathon. . .my customers love that they can come and whip out 20 awesome cards in one evening.  My next round of card marathon classes is coming up Monday, March 4th (9:30 a.m. or 6 p.m.), Tuesday, March 5th, 6 p.m. and Thursday, March 7th (6 p.m.).  Cost for the class is a $20 minimum order.  We'll make four each of five different cards.  I've designed the cards so that you can change the sentiments (words) on the cards to suit your needs.  Take a peek at the cards we'll be making this time:

I can't get enough of the For Always paper, because it's SO extremely versatile.  I designed this card so that my workshop attendees can choose whatever message they want--wedding, graduation, birthday, etc.   The bow is made from our Tulle Ribbon and one of the buttons from our new Black Button Assortment.

This card features our new Tommy paper.   The center image is from the new Perfect Fit--Birthday stamp set.  I'm a big fan of our new Outdoor Denim Chevron ribbon, which I used for the tails on my ribbon.  My apologies that my cards are always crooked in my photos!!
 

This card is made with our new Claire paper. . .I used a Colonial White card base.  The middle pieces are Outdoor Denim and Champagne cardstock (a little washed out in my photo).  The message is stamped in Outdoor Denim.  The flower is cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to match the stamp from the Girls Rock stamp set.

This card features our new Buzz & Bumble paper, which has been quite popular with my customers!  Most of the flowers were cut on the Cricut in Sunset or Creme Brulee Cardstock.  I put the new Artisan Studs in the center of each flower.


I saw a card similar to this on Vicki Wizniuk's blog (www.wizardshangout.blogspot.com) and changed it a bit for my class.  When designing this card, I tried several different combinations of the Chantilly papers, and I like every single one.  This is just an adorable pack of paper!  The flower is cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment