background

Monday, February 11, 2013

Studio J Layouts only $5 in February!!!

Our Studio J 12 x 12 two-page layouts are already a great deal at the regular price of $6.95, but for the month of February, they're only $5!!  This is a wonderful time to give Studio J a try.  To access Studio J, simply go to my website, http://christina.ctmh.com, and click on Studio J.  If you're a first-time user, you'll need to register and you may be asked to provide a credit card number. . .but you don't pay anything until you actually order a finished layout print.  It's FREE to get on Studio J and play! 

I know so many people who snap OODLES of digital photos. . .some of them end up on Facebook, but most of them just wind up stored on the computer.  Studio J is a great solution for busy people who want an attractive, fun way to display they're photos but maybe don't want to commit to the time and expense of traditional scrapbooking.  Even though I TEACH scrapbooking classes, I find that I don't often have the time to sit down and put together layouts.  Studio J is my solution for getting it done! 

If you're in a REAL hurry, try our new Studio J Express layouts--they're layouts that are already "done" (complete with beautiful embellishments added)--you just drop your photos in and add titles/journaling.  If you've got a little more time, then choose from our huge selection of paper patterns (including kits that have long-since retired from our catalogs), select the layout design of your choice, and start playing.

Need some help getting started?  Come to my beginner class on Tuesday, Feb. 12th, 6 p.m., and I'll show you how.  If you're local, I can also schedule a one-on-one session to teach you the basics.  If you're long-distance and need some help, I'd be happy to walk through Studio J with you on the phone--just contact me to set up a time!

1 comment: