background

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Card Marathon is coming up!!

I'm offering the 20 card marathon on two nights this month--Thursday, June 20th, and Monday, June 24th.  Cost for the class is placing a $20 minimum order.  I still have openings, so let me know if you'd like to come.  We'll make four each of five different card designs.  These are some of the cards that I'm thinking about doing. . . though I reserve the right to change my mind if I come up with another I like better!!





We did these two cards in my Monday club last month, and I don't normally repeat a design from one class to another.  BUT, I think the card on the right is a perfect card marathon card--easy to make and something you can use for a variety of occasions.  So, it's a very likely possibility that I'll use it for this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment