background

Friday, June 7, 2013

NEW CLEARANCE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE!

Don't forget to check out my Close to My Heart website, http://christina.ctmh.com, because they just added some great products in the "While Supplies Last" section. . .accessories for $1 or $1.50.  Click on "shop" and then click on the "while supplies last" category and you'll see some amazing deals!  Check out a few of my favorite deals below:

These Timeless Charms are only $1.50 on clearance on my website, and they're beautiful--they feel more like jewelry than accessories!
Our Green Ribbon Collection is only $1.50 now.  WOW!!!


These bulk buttons brads are one of my FAVORITES. . .and they weren't available to customers until now!  You can get a whole package of them for $1.10!!  I've used these over and over in my workshops.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment