background

Thursday, June 13, 2013

June Club Projects

Our layout theme for this month is Later Sk8er. . .this is such a fun paper pack with great shades of blue and green.  It's nice to have some papers that work well for layouts with boys.   My photo looks a little washed out--the colors are actually more vibrant than you see here. 


I'm doing a variety of cards for my club card makers this month--no particular theme. . .just some fun cards that let you try some of our specials this month.  We'll make one or two of the patriotic cards shown below.  Then, we'll make the black and pink card with our CUTE June Stamp of the Month.  We'll also make the "Thank You" card shown below with the Dream Pop paper (the "Thank You" stamp is the one that you can purchase for only $2.95 to benefit Oklahoma tornado victims).  I got this card design/idea from Lisa Stenz (www.lisascreativecorner.blogspot.com).  If I think we can squeeze it in, we may also make the starburst card that I did at my recent Dream Pop workshop (you can go back a few posts to see it).  My ladies at the Dream Pop class agreed that EVERYONE should learn how to do this fun card technique!


1 comment: