background

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HALF PRICE CANVAS ART KIT IN JULY!!!

In the month of July, you can get the Canvas Art Workshop on the Go Kit (G1062)--normally $39.95--for only $19.95.  Now that's a steal of a deal at half price!!!  You can see the one I put together in the second photo. . .this project went together really quickly!  This would also make a wonderful gift.   The only supply that is not included in the kit is ink for the stamping (did I mention that the kit comes complete with a stamp set?).  I recommend a Chocolate or Cocoa (dark brown) pigment ink.  The kit includes several chipboard photo mats and embellishments, so if the blues/reds don't work with your photos, you can choose the yellows and greens.  I predict that they'll run out of these awesome kits before the month is over, so order today!  You can order on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment