background

Monday, July 1, 2013

You can get a kit full of new products in July!


The new Autumn/Winter Idea Book goes live to our customers on August 1st, but if you sign up as a Consultant in July, you'll get a kit full of NEW products for only $49!  It's a great time to join Close to My Heart. . .we have all kinds of beautiful products to unveil in August!  Close to My Heart is a strong, financially stable company, and they sincerely value their Consultants.  There's a lot of instability in the scrapbooking market lately, but Close to My Heart operates a debt-free, innovative company with top quality products.  They're an innovative company that maintains its core of quality scrapbooking/papercrafting products while adding fun new products to stay current with market trends.

I'd love to have you join my Close to My Heart team--whether you live near southwest Missouri or across the country.   If you have questions about becoming a Consultant, feel free to ASK me!

So, what are you waiting for?  Who wouldn't want a box full of NEW products at a 70% discount??!!!   Sign up today on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com (click on Opportunities).

No comments:

Post a Comment