background

Sunday, October 20, 2013

Sparkle & Shine Hinged Display Tray

After making the large Christmas Display Trays last year (inspired by Lisa Stenz), I knew it would be a breeze to whip out one of the smaller Hinged Display Trays with our new Sparkle & Shine products.  With all these cute accessories, it only took about an hour to put this together!


To make this project, you'll need:

Z1838 Hinged Display Tray ($18.95)
X7176B Sparkle & Shine Paper Packet, $9.95
X7176C Sparkle & Shine Complements Dimensional Elements
Z1860 Sparkle & Shine Assortment
Z1861 Ruby Mini-Medley Accents
Z1846 Ruby Chevron Ribbon
Z1752 Clear Sparkles
Z1848 Red Shimmer Trim (I used just a small amount to put bows on my ornaments)

I cut a couple of small things with my Cricut--the red snowflake and the leaves to go with the poinsettias

You can order all of these products on my website at christina.ctmh.com





No comments:

Post a Comment