background

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Cards from my Christmas Card Marathon Workshop

Thought I'd share with you the cards that we made at my Christmas Card Marathon workshop this month.  You can order the stamp sets and products to create all of these cards on my website, christina.ctmh.com

"Merry" is cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, and the paper is from the Sparkle & Shine paper pack.  

The patterned stripes on the front of the card are created with our new Sparkle & Shine Washi Tape (LOVE it)!!  This tape is SO easy to work with.

This ornament card is cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.   Love our shiny Red Shimmer Trim to give the card a little sparkle!

I used the Frosted papers and the trees from C1559 Always Grateful Stamp set.  The "Peace and Joy" stamp comes from the Frosted Cardmaking Kit stamp set.  I've got our Green Glitz Glitter Gel on the tree--it doesn't show that well in the photo, but this stuff really sparkles. . .love it on the trees!

This card also used our Frosted Paper Pack, but I combined it with Cocoa cardstock.   I used D1483 Glory to God stamp set.  

No comments:

Post a Comment