background

Monday, May 19, 2014

Cards for May Club using May Special

Thought I'd show off a couple more cards made with the Free to Be Me Paper Pack (our May special).  The top card is my design using one of the overlays from the CTMH Artbooking Cricut Cartridge (I cut the overlay at 5 1/2" real dial size).  The stamp is from the May Stamp of the Month.  You can get the Free to Be Me Paper Pack AND the May Stamp of the Month for only $5 each with a $50 order.  PLUS, when you order through my website, http://christina.ctmh.com, you'll get a FREE My Reflections Paper Pack of your choice!  Just visit my website, click to join the "May Super Special" party on the bottom right, start shopping.  Do NOT add your free paper pack to your order--just send me a message and I will happily send your free paper pack separately to you!
 
 
This next card is a copy of one that Sheri Rottler designed (you can see her original at www.mysweetstudio.com). I just LOVED this card with the embossed background and had to make one for myself!  The stamp set is C1540 Hello Blooms.


No comments:

Post a Comment