background

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Embossing Fun!

I'm just loving our new Embossing Folders.  When you add embossing to a card, you can make a very simple design look SO elegant!  You can purchase any of our five Embossing Folders for only $8.95 each (visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com).  Sign up for my Embossing Class on Thursday, May 29th, to learn fun tips for using our embossing folders.

For this card, I used the Quatrefoil Embossing Folder (Z1926, $8.95) on my Juniper CS.  I cut the card stock at an angle and stamped a sentiment on the corner of my card front.  The rose is from one of our retired stamp sets--I colored it with our watercolor markers.


For this card, I used the Damask Embossing Folder (Z1927, $8.95) on white cardstock.  The bow is cut from the Artiste cartridge.


I like using strips or blocks of solid cardstock that have been embossed (this one with the Dot Embossing Folder, Z1924).  Suddenly, a very basic card becomes more interesting because of the texture.


This card is made with the Lollydoodle paper pack and Dot Embossing Folder. 


This card didn't photograph all that well, but it shows that you can sand our white core cardstock that has been embossed.  The sanding will turn all of the "raised" images white.

No comments:

Post a Comment