background

Monday, May 5, 2014

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month with our May Special!

It's true. . .beautiful paper makes for beautiful projects!  You'll love the fun embossed patterns in our Free to Be Me Paper Pack, available only in the month of May.  You can get a package of this paper for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Plus, when you purchase the paper pack, I'll send you a free project guide with instructions and cutting guides for two adorable layouts and three cards.   Note:  the cards featured in this project guide use the May Stamp of the Month. . .you can purchase this stamp set for only $5 along with this special.
 
 


 
Below are the projects I made using the project guide that you will get FREE when you purchase the May special.  I did the layouts almost exactly like the ones in the guide, but I made a few changes on the cards to suit my own preferences.  Note that they used the May Stamp of the Month on all of the cards.
 


Yes, all of these furry friends belong to my family (the hamster, the cat, the dog, the guinea pig and the chinchilla).  And, yes, that IS a hamster on my daughter's head in the photo on the left!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment