background

Thursday, September 11, 2014

ARTFULLY SENT IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Close to My Heart's brand new Cricut Collection, Artfully Sent, is now available!!!  To order, visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com.  
 
Once again, I'm holding a Mega Party with an opportunity for you to get $35 in free products along with your Cricut Collection.  Here's how it works:  each participant orders the $99 Artfully Sent Cricut Collection.  I'll put the orders together on one party order and then split the Hostess Rewards up between all the participants.  Each participant is guaranteed to get $20 in free products of their choice.  In addition to your $20 in free products, I will give each participant a free paper pack as a thank you from me ($9.95 value--you can choose from any of our nine new packs)!  But wait, there's more!!  I'll also put all participants' names in a drawing to get the half-price Hostess Rewards from the party.  If I draw your name, you can pick any single  item from the catalog (including Cricut Collections) for half price.  Those whose names are not drawn for a half price item get another gift from me--a free Stamp of the Month or an ink pad in the color of their choice.  That's a guarantee of $35 in free products just for ordering the $99 Artfully Sent Cricut Collection! 
 
Orders must be submitted by September 19th to participate in the Mega Party.  You can order your cartridge online right now on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com .  Be sure that you click to "join" the September Mega Party.   The cartridge will be sent directly to you immediately.   Then, I'll close out the order and order everyone's Hostess Rewards after the 19th.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment