background

Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Time for Halloween!

I can't believe we are starting the month of October!  That means that it's time to plan some Halloween projects!   You're invited to join me for my Halloween Fun Workshop on Thursday, October 2nd, 6 p.m.--or, if you are long-distance, just enjoy browsing the projects I've made:


Here's a photo of the projects we'll be making this year. . .it was hard to decide because we've got such cute things to work with this year!!
 
This is the very FIRST card I made with our Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge--and it was SO EASY!!!  If you are a card maker, you MUST have this cartridge!!!  To order, visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com

I got this super cute card idea from Consultant Donna Digby.  I'm just in love with this little stamp set--the images are so cute (and not scary)--so they're great for kids' projects.  The card features Scaredy Cat paper and the Frightfully Fun stamp set (B1453--$9.95).  Tell me these cute little characters don't make you SMILE!  Used my ShinHan Touch Twin markers to color the images.

We've added several new "Designer Creations" products to our catalog this year. . .they are simple boxes, pouches and bags just waiting for you to add your creativity!  This bag is the Designer Creations Buttoned Bag (Z2053, $4.95 for 2).  I've added stamped images from the Halloween Greetings stamp set (D1605 $17.95) as well as some shapes cut from my CTMH Cricut cartridges.  The design was inspired by a bag that Michelle Snyder showed us at Convention this year (LOVED her class). 

Now, here is one of my absolute FAVORITE new products this year. . .the Cut Above Halloween Treat Bag Kit.  You can't get any easier than this!!  The kit comes with the treat bags (plus cellophane bags to put inside), stickers for your candies, foam tape and the white circles for you to stamp your message on.  I used the coordinating Sweet Salutations stamp set (B1466 $9.95) along with it (this stamp set is a MUST have if you ever make treats for any holidays).  I added an extra Cricut mat to the "Sweet Treats" circle, but otherwise, we're talking about a five-minute project.  Plus, you get 10 bags in every kit for only $14.95!!  This is total bliss for the busy crafter!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment