background

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

CHRISTMAS CARD MARATHON

These are the cards I have lined up for the Christmas Card Marathon on Monday, Oct. 27th, and again in Thursday, Oct. 30th, both at 6 p.m.  If you'd like to attend, I still have openings on the 30th.  Cost is a $25 minimum order.  We'll make 20 cards in one night--four each of the five designs. 
  
This card features the stamp set from the Snowhaven Card Kit.  That's why these card kits are such a good value--you get a great stamp in that you can use again and again. 

I this is one of my FAVORITE stamp sets in the whole catalog--I just think it's beautiful, and I love the fonts they use for the words.   You can ONLY get this stamp set as a Hostess Reward--it's one of several exclusive stamp sets that hostesses may purchase with their FREE Hostess Rewards.  I stamped the angel in Glacier ink and "Hark. . ." in Cocoa ink and again in Ruby (cutting out the one line in Ruby). 

I used Snowhaven papers and the stamp image from the October Stamp of the Month to make this festive card.

I like Christmas cards that speak about the real meaning of Christmas.  For this card, I used Ponderosa Pine Cardstock, Desert Sand Cardstock and B&T paper from the Yuletide paper pack.  Stamp set is D1614 Reason for the Season. 
 
This card was one of our Make N' Take projects at Convention this summer--I love it because the stamping is SUPER simple.   The stamp set is D1613 Best Christmas.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment