background

Wednesday, October 22, 2014

My Fall Pathfinding Projects


Thought I'd show you some of the projects I've designed for autumn.  I'm kind of a sucker for all things fall--love those gorgeous warm colors!   These projects feature the Pathfinding Paper Pack (X7186B, $9.95).  You can order the paper and all of the stamps shown on these projects on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.   Don't forget that, if you order $50 in October, you can pick up our adorable October Stamp of the Month (Home for the Holidays) for only $5, plus you'll get a surprise gift of ribbon/trim with your order (be sure to click on the Ribbon Revelry special to claim it when you check out).



It took a little TLC to add all of these autumn leaves to the layout, but I love how it turned out!!  The tree is cut from the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge (p. 53, 11 3/4") and the leaves and "Autumn" are from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.  Both layers of the leaves, p. 72, are cut 4"--that should wind up with an actual leaf size of around 1".  I cut "Autumn,", p. 73, at 2" Real Dial Size.  Stamp images came from both the Pathfinding Card Making Kit and the Pathfinder Scrapbooking Kit.  I also embellished both the layouts and cards with our Gold Sequins (

Here's a close-up of the leaves.  They are layered (the base is Chocolate Cardstock and the layers are either Autumn Terracotta, Barn Red, Olive or Goldrush).  I mounted some of them on foam tape to stand out.

I used the stamp set from the Pathfinding Cardmaking Kit (G1083) for the "Thankful for You" sentiment, and the C1589 "Lifetime of Happiness" stamp set for the flowers/leaves. 

I used the zip strip from one of the Pathfinding papers for the message on this card.  The owl comes from the Pathfinding Complements (X7186C, $4.95).  The branch is cut from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge, p. 66, 8 1/2".  The leaves are from the "Lifetime of Happiness" stamp set (C1589), but you could certainly cut leaves from one of our fabulous Cricut cartridges.

This card features the "Thankful Heart" stamp set (B1463).  I stamped the message and the pumpkins/leaves with brown Staz-On ink and colored them with our new ShinHan markers (remember that you can BLEND colors to get colors you might not have. . .for example, I used a bright red mixed with a brown to get a leaf color that matched my Barn Red cardstock).  The bottom is embossed using our Chevron Embossing Folder (Z1925).  Don't you just love how embossing just takes your card to a whole new level??!!!

I posted this one on my Facebook page the other day (www.facebook.com/christinactmh), but I'll post it here, too.  The pumpkin is from the "Beyond Measure" stamp set (A1161).  I cut the leaf from the Artiste Cartridge--I can't quite remember, but I'm thinking I cut it about 1 1/2" Real Dial Size.  The Chocolate cardstock in the middle is embossed with our Woodgrain Embossing Folder (Z1996).  Did I mention that we have even MORE embossing folders coming out in December??!!!

I'll be featuring this layout and these cards in my November clubs. . .if you're local and you'd like to attend, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment