background

Monday, October 6, 2014

October Stamp of the Month, "Home for the Holidays," and Snowhaven Paper Pack


I thought I'd share the artwork that I've created with the October Stamp of the Month, Home for the Holidays, and the Snowhaven paper pack.  I LOVE this stamp set, and I know you will, too.  You can order it on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.  If you have a $50 order, you can get this stamp set for only $5 PLUS you get a spool of ribbon for FREE!  By the way, the images in this stamp set are compatible with shapes on our Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge.

 
Below you'll see some detail shots of the stamped images.  I stamped several of the images multiple times in Cranberry, Black or Glacier--and then cut out parts from one color and layered it on the same images stamped in another color.  I made plenty of use of our Silver Shimmer Trim and Silver Sequins as well!






I love how well these stamp images work on both layouts and cards.  Here are some of my cards, along with a box I cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge.  All the products on these projects are available to order on my website.


Both the scalloped oval and the ornament images can be cut from the Art Philosophy cartridge.

This is one of our die-cut cards (Z1473).  I just glued a piece of the black snowflake paper to the front of the card and trimmed it to match the pre-cut edge.

This is the only card that I "cheated" on and used a stamp image from another set. . ."Make It Merry" (D1617).  The coordinating Cricut shape is on our Artbooking cartridge.


No comments:

Post a Comment