background

Sunday, January 25, 2015

Heartstrings Card Workshop

When I first saw the Heartstrings Card Workshop, I thought the cards were really pretty (and the stamp set is beautiful), but I didn't think my customers would get much use out of the Valentine-themed cards.  So, I dragged out a few other sentiment stamp sets and made them cards that I know ANYONE could use all year round!

Close to My Heart's Workshop on the Go Cardmaking Kits are ALWAYS a super value because they contain all the paper, card bases and envelopes to make 15 cards, plus two FULL-size accessories (the Stuck On You Puffies and the Pixie Extra Thick Twine) and an exclusive D-size stamp set--all for only $24.95.  You can order the kit (G1090) on my website at http://christina.ctmh.com.

If you're local, sign up for my Heartstrings Card Workshop on Thursday, Feb. 19th, 6 p.m.  Cost is $29 (the kit plus shipping and tax).  I'll have lots of sentiment stamp set so you can make cards that will be most practical for you!




 
See how easy it easy to substitute other sentiment stamps for any occasion??
 


 
NOTE:  The stamp pads used in this kit (not included) are Slate, Lagoon and Pixie. 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment