background

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

January Club Layout

For January club, we'll be making this fun layout with the Confetti Wishes paper pack.  For some reason, my photography skills have been less than stellar the last month or two (could have something to do with the winter lighting), but trust me when I say that it's cuter in real life. . .the close-ups below show the details and colors much better.   I used Crystal Blue for the background paper, then added Pacifica, Thistle and Canary cardstock, along with patterned papers from the Confetti Wishes paper pack. 

I decided to skip the stickers and stamping this month and have some fun with the Cricut.  I used the Artbooking cartridge to cut the "make a WISH" and cupcake and the Artiste cartridge to make the fun circle shapes (is there a name for that shape???).

If you'd like to join us for club, we meet January 19th, 10 a.m. or 6:30 p.m.  Cost for the workshop is a $20 minimum order. 



No comments:

Post a Comment