background

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Believe Christmas Frame designed by Michelle Snyder

Do you ever see one of those projects that just makes your jaw drop and you say, "I WANT TO MAKE THAT!!!"  Consultant Michelle Snyder designed this decor frame to auction off at our Convention to benefit Operation Smile.  Needless to say, the frame went for an incredible amount of money because it was just stunning!!  Michelle was generous enough to share her pattern with us so that we could make them ourselves, and I'm really pleased how it turned out.  I wish that you could see the sparkle of the Glitter Paper and the depth of the embellishments a little more in this picture, but at least you get the idea!  

I'm offering this as a workshop on Monday, November 23rd.  Some of my customers already have one of these decor frames, so I'm giving them the option of purchasing the frame.  Cost for the class is $23 for the layout without the frame and $56 with the frame.  Let me know if you'd like to attend!



No comments:

Post a Comment