background

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

November Club Projects

The projects I have planned for our November club are some of my FAVORITE projects this year!!!  I can't wait to share them with you!  Scrapbookers will be doing this beautiful layout featuring the Sangria paper pack.  I just love the colors in this paper pack--I don't think the photo quite captures the colors.  If you like this layout but can't attend my local workshop, I will be offering it for sale as a kit SOON (stay tuned for details).

I open up my clubs to guests each month--just let me know if you'd like to attend.  Cost for club night is a $20 minimum order, which is a steal of a deal when you consider that you're getting the project materials FREE!  My club meets on Monday, November 16, at 10 a.m. or 6:30 p.m.


This layout features the stamp set D1677 Friend Tree and the ink colors I used are Eggplant, Pomegranate, Poppy, Fern and Champagne.


Card Makers will be learning some really fun interactive Christmas cards.  They all feature fold-out or pop-up features that I know you're going to love!   All of the cards feature the White Pines paper pack and coordinating ink colors:  Fern, Chocolate, and Cranberry.





No comments:

Post a Comment