background

Monday, November 16, 2015

Time for Christmas Crafts!!

I always host a "Great Gifty Ideas" workshop in November, and our focus is making inexpensive items that you can give as gifts.  Here's a sampling of some of the things we'll be making this year.  The class is Thursday, November 19th, 2015, here in Springfield, MO.  If you're interested in attending, contact me ASAP.  I may post some additional info on some of these projects after the class.


These paper mugs are one of my favorites. . .SUPER easy and full of possibilities!  Fill them with candy, chocolate, hot cocoa packets, tea bags. . .and, of course, you could do them in any paper you want.  Wouldn't they be cute for a shower or a ladies luncheon??


I try to incorporate some type of gift card holder each year because most people I know give at least one gift card to someone during the holidays.  I think this one's really cute because it's actually shaped like a gift, and I like the way the middle pops up when you open it.


I found directions for this little guy on Pinterest--so cute and easy to do.  I used shapes from my Art Philosophy and Artistry cartridges to do his antlers, ears, etc.  


Because this project is fairly time-consuming, I probably won't include it in my Gifty Ideas workshops.  However, I think I'll be sure to share instructions with everyone so that they know how to make one on their own.  This would be a fun project to do while watching Christmas movies!!  Stay tuned. . .I may share some general instructions here as well.


1 comment:

  1. Wish I could come...what a fabulous workshop this will be. Thanks for sharing this with us!

    ReplyDelete