background

Wednesday, April 6, 2016

LAST THREE WEEKS TO PURCHASE THESE AWESOME WORKSHOPS YOUR WAY KITS!

The last couple of months have flown by, and that means that our Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog is just about done.  Although a few items will be carried over from this catalog, those gorgeous paper packs will not. . .nor will these fun Workshops Your Way Kits.  If you were snoozing and missed these kits, let me briefly explain. . .

Each kit, priced at $26.95, comes with everything you need to make SIX layout pages PLUS a pocket page layout.  You also have all the materials you need to make several cards, though the cards will require purchasing the stamp sets (unless you come to my house on workshop night and use my stamps)!!  You can access the cutting guides and instructions for your kit on my website.

I'm hosting a Workshops Your Way night on Monday, May 9th, 6:30 p.m.  This will be an open night where you can put together any of these Workshops Your Way kits.  I will have any stamp sets, inks, watercolors, etc., that might be needed for the cards, if you'd like to do those.  To attend this class, you need to let me know IMMEDIATELY which kit you'd like me to order for you (Charlotte, Penelope or Regatta).  Each kit is shown below.  Or, you can order it online right now and bring it with you to the workshop (let me know you are coming).  Visit http://christina.ctmh.com, to purchase the kit online.  

Here's the CHARLOTTE KIT (G1104) and below it are the three layouts, optional pocket page layout and optional cards that you can make from it: 





HERE IS THE PENELOPE WORKSHOPS YOUR WAY KIT (G1106):

 




And, last but not least, here's the REGATTA WORKSHOPS YOUR WAY KIT (G1105):






No comments:

Post a Comment