background

Thursday, May 26, 2016

BEFORE WE SAY GOODBYE. . .


I have really enjoyed the Happy Times paper pack this month, and I thought I'd post one more reminder before it is history!  During the month of May, you can purchase this limited edition paper pack for only $14.95 or get it completely FREE with a $60 purchase.  If you purchase this paper pack from me this month, you are invited to attend my layout or card workshop on Thursday, June 16th.  If you're long-distance, I'd be happy to e-mail you the instructions for either or both workshops. There are some additional items that you will need for these workshops. . .scroll down to my previous post to see the list.  If you want to complete the workshops at home, note that you will also need Gold Shimmer Trim, Pomegranate Cardstock (for the layout) and additional white cardstock for the layout and card bases.  If you're attending the class on the 16th, I'll provide those additional items.  You can order all the items you need at http://christina.ctmh.com

If you'd like to see MORE artwork with this awesome paper pack, head on over to Pinterest and type "CTMH Happy Times" into your search box.   Then, just watch the magic happen!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment