background

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

MAY SPECIALS ARE SPECTACULAR!!!


May is National Scrapbooking Month, and Close to My Heart has some fantastic specials lined up for this month.  If you're a savvy shopper, you can take advantage of all the deals in one order!

First, we have the Happy Times National Scrapbooking Month special.  I adore this paper, and everything I've seen made with it is DARLING.  You must, must, must get yourself a pack of this paper. . .right now--don't wait another second!!!   Scroll down a couple of posts to see the layouts and cards that I've made with it, and you'll see why I love it!  You can get this paper pack FREE with a $60 purchase or you can get it for $14.95 with no additional purchase requires.  We also have a lovely coordinating stamp set that you can purchase.  To order, visit my website at http://christina.ctmh.com



The second deal running this month is that all of our current scrapbooks are 25% off while supplies last.  YUP. . .ALL OF THEM!  And, your discounted albums do count toward your qualifying purchase to get the Happy Times paper pack or the Stamp of the Month.


The third deal is our Stamp of the Month, Celebrate With Cake.  Now, I have to be honest with you. . .when I first saw this stamp set, I didn't get all that excited.  I don't tend to like the "hand drawn" look.  But, I'm starting to see some fun artwork done with this set.  It lends itself wonderfully to watercolor techniques, which are all the rage right now.  It's also beautiful embossed.  Try embossing your cake in gold and combining it with the gold paper in the Happy Times paper pack, and you've got a match made in heaven!!





As always, the Stamp of the Month is only $5 with a $50 purchase OR you can purchase it at full price for $17.95.  But, it's only available in May.



No comments:

Post a Comment