background

Wednesday, September 14, 2016

FALL CARD MARATHON COMING SEPTEMBER 22nd


Time for another CARD MARATHON!!   Join me Thursday, September 22nd, 6 p.m. for my Fall Card Marathon.  We will make 20 cards in one night--four each of five different designs.  These cards are designed to be versatile--you're welcome to switch out the message on the cards to anything you need (thank you, birthday, sympathy, etc.).   Cost for the workshop is a $25 minimum order.  Sign up NOW!!   Here are the cards that I have lined up for the evening:

Here's a really simple card featuring the floral paper from the Swan Lake paper pack and the woodgrain paper from the Rustic paper pack. . .I love them mixed together!  

I get a lot of requests for masculine cards because most of the cards we make in my classes tend have some of those girly touches (sparkles, bling, flowers, etc.).   We have several new outdoorsy stamp images (deer, barns, etc.) that I think will work nicely on this card--you can pick whichever one you like.  

I think this card will work for all kinds of occasions--birthday, wedding, anniversary, retirement, etc.  I'll let you select whatever word stamp you want for the front of the card.

The reason I'm showing you two cards here is because I'm going to put out a variety of background papers that you can choose from.  So, you may actually go home with four different backgrounds with the same card design.

Since it is my "Fall Card Marathon," I thought I'd include at least one card that has a fall vibe.  You can put whatever message on it, and you could sub a flower for the pumpkin if you really didn't want it to have that fall look.  



No comments:

Post a Comment