background

Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September Stamp of the Month--Blessed Beyond Measure

We have a GORGEOUS Stamp of the Month for September!  There are phrases and images in this set that you can use all year long--not just in the fall.   I've seen some beautiful random stamping done with the leaves, so it's not all about pumpkins!  But, then again, pumpkins are pretty, so I had to make a couple of cards with the pumpkins!  You can purchase this stamp set for only $5 with a $50 purchase this month or buy it at the retail price of $17.95. . .but it's only available in September!




For this card, I incorporated papers from the Swan Lake paper pack and the Rustic paper pack. . .and I even snuck in a piece from the Enchantment Fundamentals.  Remember that you can mix and match our themed paper packs with our Fundamental paper packs for endless possibilities.  

Once again, I pulled some of the Rustic (the woodgrain) paper in with the Swan Lake paper pack to give it a more homespun feel.  This card design was inspired by a similar one I saw on Pinterest that I saw from Vicki Wizniuk made (I love her creations)!



No comments:

Post a Comment