background

Friday, September 2, 2016

Jeepers Creepers!


I'm delighted to introduce my newest scrapbook/card kit featuring the Jeepers Creepers paper and accessories.  For the FIRST time, I have designed a complete cutting and instruction guide for you to create these six layout pages and nine cards. . .and I will e-mail the cutting guide to you FREE if you purchase the supplies through my website, christina.closetomyheart.com 




The Jeepers Creepers Complements have these oh-so-cool black glitter letters and images.  I absolutely LOVE them, and they really pop on the layout.  I don't think this really shows in my photos, but it looks awesome in real life.






I chose to make the cards year-round instead of specifically Halloween.  I know some people who send out Halloween cards, but most people don't need a lot of them.  If you want to make these into Halloween cards, I would highly recommend the C1652 Monstrous Halloween stamp set.  These little monsters would be SO cute on these cards!!

To create these three layouts and nine cards, you'll need:


  • X7211B  Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet, $9.95
  • X7211D  Jeepers Creepers Coordinating Cardstock, $9.95
  • X7211C  Jeepers Creepers Complements, $6.95
  • Z4009 Jeepers Creepers Assortment, $3.95
  • Z3259 Hello/Thanks Thin Cuts, $11.95 (this is optional if you want to do the cards)--you need a die-cut machine such as a Cuttlebug to use the die cuts. 
  • Four sheets of 12 x 12 white cardstock (you can use your own stash or order our White Daisy 24-pack, #1385, for $9.50)
  • Nine white card bases (you can use some from your stash or purchase the White Value Pack, X254, of cards and envelopes for $14.95.  You'll get 50 cards and envelopes, so that should last you a while).  
To receive the free cutting/instruction guide, you need to order the first four items on the list from my website (or in person, if you're local).  The remaining items are optional.  If you are CTMH Consultant and would like to use these projects for a customer workshop, you can place any $25 order on my website and I will send them to you free (contact me to let me know you want the guide, and I will send it to you ASAP)!




No comments:

Post a Comment