background

Monday, October 29, 2012

Embellishing with the Cricut Cartridge

I'm really excited to share this project.  Consultant Joanne Walton shared a photo of a pumpkin she embellished with paper flowers, and I just knew I had to try it!!  Well, the craft store was all out of fake pumpkins this week, so I found this basket.  I cut all of the flowers using my Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge--flower sizes range from 1 1/2 to 3 inches--using Goldrush and Creme Brulee cardstock as well as some patterned paper from the Flirty paper packet.  I sponged the edges of the flowers with Goldrush ink.  The leaves are cut out of Olive cardstock using the AP cartridge.  You can buy all of these papers, the burlap ribbon, and the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge on my website, http://christina.ctmh.com.  Did you know that, if you have a party order of $250 or more, you can purchase the Cricut Collections for HALF PRICE?!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment