background

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

20 Card Marathon Coming Sept. 23 & 24th

The most popular class that I offer is the 20 Card Marathon because everyone loves to make practical cards that they can actually use!  We'll make four each of  five different card designs featuring some of our newest papers and stamps.  I will put out a variety of sentiment stamps so that you can put different messages on your cards--you don't necessarily have to use the same sentiment that I put on my sample card.  Cost for the class is placing a $20 minimum order the night you attend.  I have three slots open on Monday, September 23rd, and only one slot left on Tuesday, September 24th.  If you'd like to attend, sign up NOW!

Below is a photo of the cards I have chosen for the class, though I reserve the right to change any of them if I come up with something I like even better!  Remember that you can change the message.  Because some of my customers don't need baby cards, I may also offer you an option to turn the baby card into a birthday card.


1 comment: