background

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Thought I'd show you a couple more cards I made with the "You Are My Happy" stamp set.  Remember that this TRIPLE stamp set is available only in September and it's only $10 with a $50 purchase (see the stamp set images below).  What I think I like about this set so much is that you can stamp most of your cards with just a black stamp pad.  On the top card (which will be one of the cards for our 20 Card Marathon class later this month), I cut the flowers using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and stamped them in black.  You could cut the flowers out of any color you like because black and white goes with everything!  For the bottom card, I stamped all of the birds in black, but I also stamped one on a scrap piece of Honey cardstock, cut it out and mounted it on the one that I stamped on the white background.






No comments:

Post a Comment