background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Projects from my January Team Retreat

This layout (using Florentine paper) was designed by Bettyann Shuert.  I love the colors in this kit--they work with so many different themes.  Below is the card Bettyann designed along with the card that I designed (the one with the big flower cut from our AP Cartridge).



These are the layout pages and cards I designed with the Victory paper packet for our January team retreat. The layout features hexagons cut from the Victory B&T papers.  I also made a pocket on my page using the emblem that's in the corner of one of the B&T papers.   Colors are Bamboo, Outdoor Denim, Olive and Chocolate (with a few touches of Barn Red)

I was inspired by the front of our new Spring/Summer Idea Book to design this layout and cadrs with Stella paper.  I cut the large background flower, butterflies and flourishes on the layout with my Cricut AP cartridge. 
Jan Jackson designed this fun card pouch featuring the Footloose paper pack and some of our fun new stamp sets.  The card pouch instructions came from www.splitcoaststampers.com.  I just LOVE the cards that Jan designed to go in it--they were so fun! You can't see the sparkle all that well in my photos, but the cards really pop with our Glitz Glitter Gel on them.


6 comments:

  1. Can you give me the address where I can find the instructions for this? I have been looking all over the site and can't find it anywhere. Thanks!! Butterflyjy18832003@Yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to www.splitcoaststampers.com and click on "resources." Then, in the search box, type "card pouch" and that should pull it up. THANKS!

      Delete
  2. I agree with Jessica--I have looked all over the site and can't find the instructions. May I get them also? longhornjat@yahoo.com Thanks-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go to www.splitcoaststampers.com and click on "resources." Then, in the search box, type "card pouch" and that should pull it up. THANKS!

      Delete
  3. Love the card holder! And the flower card is beautiful Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/re...als/cardpouch/

    ReplyDelete