background

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Team Swap--"Dimensional Fun"

With all of the incredible 3D items that you can make on the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, I thought it would be fun to offer up a dimensional category for our swaps.  Not everyone used the AP cartridge, but the projects were great fun!
These were my paper baby booties--our 3rd place winner.  I got the pattern from www.lovebugscrapbooking.com but I think there are lots of patterns out there if you just search for "paper baby booties."  I used the Lucy paper packet.

I love it when people think OUTSIDE the box!  Elisabeth Weaver took our new My Creations Collage Cubes, and used a single cube to create a treat box.

Our new Superhero paper packet is PERFECT for party favors!  The pillow box (cut from the AP Cricut cartridge) is made by Betsy Fusco and the Window Treat Box on the right is made by Gwen Fillinger (1st place winner). 

Miranda Paladino made this french fry box (Art Philosophy cartridge) and embellished it with Pemberley paper.

I goofed and photographed these two cards together, even though one is from one swap category and the other from another.  The "glider card" on the right is made by Jan Jackson for our Dimensional Fun category.  You'll see why it's dimensional when you look at the photo below!  Jan was our 2nd place winner in this category.  The card on the left (which actually belongs in our Spring Fling category) is made by Pam Thiesen.   Both feature Lucy paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment