background

Monday, October 22, 2012

Autumn Cards with Cricut Creativity!

I've had fun playing with my Cricut Artiste and Art Philosophy Cartridges and our pretty fall papers.  These cards may look a little tedious, but they're actually easy because the Cricut does all the work!  If you don't yet own these cartridges, you need to give them a try!  Each cartridge has about 700 images on it (that's about four times the number of images on a typical cartridge). . .and, once you start using them, you'll find that you'll rarely need another cartridge!  Plus, each cartridge comes with three coordinating stamp sets.  You can purchase either cartridge on my website,  http://christina.ctmh.com.
For this card, I used paper from both the Moonlight and Flirty paper packets.  I also used solid cardstock in Cocoa, Olive, Goldrush, Autumn Terracotta and Barn Red.  The branch and leaves were cut with the Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge, and the owl was cut with the Artiste cartridge. 


I used the Flirty paper packet, along with New England Ivy, Cocoa and Barn Red cardstock, for this card.  The tree and leaves were cut with the Art Philosophy cartridge.  I used 3D foam tape to raise most of the leaves up, which gives the card a little more dimension.  This took a few minutes, but I love the look!

 

1 comment:

  1. LOVE them both! Great combinations! What size did you cut the leaves for card #2? They look so adorable that small! ;)

    ReplyDelete