background

Friday, October 5, 2012

Layout for October's Open Club

This is the Clementine layout we'll be making for our October open club workshop.  If you'd like to attend our workshop and make this layout on Thursday, October 18th, let me know.  I got my design idea for this layout from Diane Meinhardt, and I believe she got her design idea from our Close to My Heart bulletin board--so, I'm not sure who to give original credit to for this one!  The cardstock colors are Sorbet, Twilight, Creme Brulee and Saddle.  The pennants are cut from the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge and the buttons are cut from the Artiste Cricut Cartridge and stamped with the new Buttons, Bits and Bobs stamp set.  I love the paper patterns in the Clementine paper packet--when you put them all together, it reminds me of a country quilt!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment