background

Monday, November 11, 2013

I'm so excited to give you a sneak peek at a new program that we will be unveiling with our Spring/Summer Catalog!  We're always looking for ways to make scrapbooking more "do-able" for everyone, and I think this program fits the bill.

Scrapbook dozens of photos in no time at all with the new Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program, designed with the signature Close To My Heart design flair. Select from eight charming themes, each featuring 122 double-sided cards plus 10 unique Memory Protectors™ to capture life as it happens. Whether you choose to embrace a single theme in your album or mix and match for a truly unique look, you’ll love the ease, affordability, and beauty of the Picture My Life programs, each based on a popular My Reflections™ paper packet. Even better, you can earn yours free when you sign up as a Close To My Heart Consultant between November 1–December 15, 2013** (a $24.95 value!)

If you sign up as a new Consultant between now and Dec. 15th and have $300 in sales by the end of March (EASY!), you can earn one of these awesome programs for FREE!  Our basic new Consultant kit is only $49, so anyone can afford to get started with Close to My Heart.  I'd love to welcome you to my team!  

Avonlea

Babycakes

Chantilly

Later Sk8er

Laughing Lola

Surf's Up


No comments:

Post a Comment