background

Monday, November 25, 2013

Thanksgiving Specials!



I have some great specials that I will be running all through the week of Thanksgiving.  To take advantage of any of the specials, just call me or e-mail me anytime next week.  You can "stack" multiple deals in one order. . .and, if your purchased items add up to $50, you'll get the November stamp of the month, Illuminate (so cute--scroll down to see it) for FREE!

Check out my holiday deals (you can take advantage of multiple deals on the same order):

  • Order a My Crush Book and get a My Crush Assortment FREE ($4.95 value)--these books are similar to the "Smash" books you might find in craft stores--they're designed for easy, informal scrapbooking, and they're also perfect for teens and kids.
  • Order a Close to My Heart Cricut Collection (Art Philosophy, Artiste, or Artbooking) and choose TWO FREE PAPER PACKETS ($19.90 value)
  • Order two "Cards & Envelopes" sets and get a free ink pad in the color of your choice ($5.25 value)--choose from Circle Spin Cards, White or Colonial White Value Pack Cards, Col. White Die-Cut Cards & Envelopes or the White Daisy Die-Cut Cards and Envelopes, p. 129 of catalog
  • Buy three Glitz Glitter Gels and get one FREE ($2.75 value)
  • Buy FOUR ink pads, get a FIFTH one FREE ($5.25 value)
  • Buy $30 worth of stamp sets, get any clear My Acrylix Block ($7.50 or less) for FREE
  • If your order totals $50 or more, I will give you the November Stamp of the Month FREE
  • Buy one of our AWESOME Faux Leather My Legacy Albums, and I'll add an extra 10-pack of page protectors FREE ($5.95 value)
  • Buy the value pack (50 pages) of our Memory Protectors and get a free package of Spine Expanders ($2.95) to add stability to your albums

No comments:

Post a Comment