background

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Projects for Great Gifty Ideas Workshop

Every November, I teach a "Great Gifty Ideas" workshop designed to give you quick, affordable gift ideas for the Christmas season.  The workshop is coming up Thursday, November 21st, at 6 p.m.  Cost is only $15 (my bargain class for the fall), and you'll go home with several fun projects.  I've got three slots left in this class, and I'll add a second night if it fills up.  Here's what I have planned. . .

This treat box is cut on the Artiste cartridge.  I cut a window out of it so that you could dispense the candy from the bottom.  You could also put tea bags in this box.  If you'd rather put bagged candy or a small gift item in the box, don't cut out the window.


I got the idea for these gift card holders from Consultant Hillary Harris--so glad she shared this!  It's an adorable way to give someone a gift card, and they're so simple that you can make a batch of them in a short amount of time.


Here's a peek at the inside--they're just the right size for a gift card.


I've been wanting to do these Kraft Containers in a workshop for so long--now's the time!

Here's another SUPER EASY idea I found online--it's a gift tag with a pouch in it--just the right size for a piece of candy.

These pouches are featured in our Holidays from the Heart Gift Guide, and I thought it would be fun for us to make one.  You can order the pouches in packs of six for $8.95.


No comments:

Post a Comment